TikTok is the potential marketing channel. The main advantage of the tech company is that Artificial intelligence helps to speed up the process of video editing that we can do for free. There are three keys to areas that you have to pay attention to when posting a video on TikTok. What donates to the score of your authority, the making, and review process it for the “For You Page,” making the content better. Authority ranking is a critical part of posting the videos on TikTok.
CONTRIBUTES OF AUTHORITY RANKING
- NEW ACCOUNT: every video that you have posted on TikTok makes gain to your score like the five-star passenger rating of Uber.
- MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS: multiple accounts are allowed by TikTok, but a pro tip: vaso like many other platforms unless you are paying advertiser, they will de-prioritize you. Make your account login on the same device if you’re giving some of the things as mentioned above.
- FIVE VIDEOS THAT YOU HAVE POST: TikTok wants to create the different types of videos that would stay in the same vertical. You have to focus and plan on the first five videos you are going to create on TikTok. Because if you are going to create a video based on memes on the first five, then the TikTok would say that your account is a “meme account.”
- VERTICALLY: TikTok does not want you to be an experiment. Stay with it by picking up with vertical content. The variety of content and content without specific themes won’t weigh well.
- VIEWS: delete and start a new account again, if your videos get fewer views or 100. This account is usually called a zombie account. Your account will be called a mid-tier account if you have the view between 1000-3000 for your videos. If your videos get 10,000+ views, that means your account name is “head” account. Buy TikTok views and become a head account on TikTok.
- COMPLETION OF VIEWING: one of the essential factors is this. Your video has to view from start to finish, to count your video metric. Up to 60 seconds, you may create videos, but 9-15 seconds is the recommendation for the advertisers by TikTok. The internet thinks the average TikTok video length is 30 seconds. Match your action to music so that you can get more popular.rious accounts from the same phone will be considered as a business account and al